Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOT or NOT; FURRR


What do you guys think:
Is this trend that has been going on forever HOT or NOT?!

I never paid attention to ''the fur issue''.
I was like, whatever, I don't care if people wear real fur or
they don't. But after I saw a documentary of the process I
was grossed out. It is Horrible!

I started doing some research and came across this
billboard-add: I'd rather go naked. Khloe Kardashian did
this add a while back. I do think that these kind of
billboard-adds have some sort of effect. If celebrities won't
wear fur, it must infuence 'the fans' in some way.


With that being said, I think it's totally NOT hot, pretty or
cool to wear real fur. If you want to wear fur I suggest you to buy faux fur. It saves you a lot of money and it saves lives!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I definately think celebrities statements about fur influences 'the fans'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke blog! Persoonlijk snap ik het bont-issue niet helemaal. We eten toch ook vlees? Maar misschien dat ik na het zien van zo'n documentaire er ook anders over zal denken..

    ReplyDelete